Skip to product information
1 of 1


Evergreen Candle

Evergreen Candle

Regular price $18.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $18.00 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Scented with balsam, spruce and pine 

Our candles are 8oz, 100% soy wax, paraben & phthalate free. They are toxic free so they do not cause headaches. Our candles are poured in small batches in Toronto, Ontario. They are also wooden wicked. 

We love to use 100% soy wax since it is pet safe, child safe and better for the environment. 


100% soy wax, paraben & phthalate free fragrance oil. FSC certified wooden wicks.


$12 flat rate shipping within Ontario.

We ship worldwide!

How to use

Candle Care Instructions

Soy candles have a memory, therefore, to ensure that your candles do not tunnel, make sure you always burn candles until the was pool has reached the edge of the container.Before each use, trim the wick to 1/4 inch.

This will ensure a proper burn.

Lit candles are hot, do not touch a candle jar while it is lit.

Allow time for candle to cool before handling.Keep lit candles in sight while burning and away from anything flammable.

Never leave children unattended near an open flame.

Do not burn candles for more than 3-4 hours at a time.

Allow enough time for the candle wax to solidify before re lighting.

Stop candle use when 1/4 inch of was remains due to fire hazard

View full details

Customer Reviews

Based on 4 reviews
Ashleigh Hanna
So good!

This candle is amazing!! My house smells like a real christmas tree. It smells so fresh and burns very well. I love the wooden wick! 10/10 would definitely recommend

Sarah Deroux

I seriously burned through this whole candle in less than 2 weeks. The smell is AMAZING. Couldn’t get any better than it is. If you want a Christmas tree candle this is the one

Karysa Toole

Definitely my favourite out of the holiday candles! The scent is spot on and not too strong, gives me the christmas tree smell while I put up my fake tree!

Hayley Grieve
Oh Christmas Tree, oh Christmas Tree

Lit our candle after decorating our tree (should of had it lit while doing it) it is so nice! Not strong AT ALL! (I’m sooo sensitive with smells) such a pleasant smell