- Soy candles have a memory, therefore, to ensure that your candles do not tunnel, make sure you always burn candles until the was pool has reached the edge of the container.
- Before each use, trim the wick to 1/4 inch. This will ensure a proper burn.
- Lit candles are hot, do not touch a candle jar while it is lit. Allow time for candle to cool before handling.
- Keep lit candles in sight while burning and away from anything flammable. Never leave children unattended near an open flame.
- Do not burn candles for more than 3-4 hours at a time. Allow enough time for the candle wax to solidify before re lighting.
- Stop candle use when 1/4 inch of was remains due to fire hazard